Sunday, September 10, 2006

Two milestones in one day!

Blogger has informed me that this post will be number 450 in Johnalism.com history!

Interestingly enough, that milestone comes on another milestone for me. I am 21 years old today. Happy Birthday to me.

For those of you who are more avid readers of my writings and maybe even fans, you probably know that I've had two Weblogs running. Of course I've had Johnalism.com and then I started another one a few months ago over at MindSay.

Well, with another new project I'm starting I've decided that keeping three blogs is probably just asking too much, so I think I can see a consolidation happening soon.

I haven't decided if Johnalism.com will be changed to point to the MindSay blog, or if the MindSay blog will be changed to point to here, but I think a move will be made and that Johnalism.com will look a little bit different within the next few months.

Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home